Your safety is our priority during this unprecedented time.
These are some of the procedures that we have initiated to ensure the safety of our patients and staff:
- Temperature checks are performed upon arrival for all patient visits
- Medical grade hepa filtration in all of our ENT procedure rooms
- Our practitioners wear N95 masks during treatment
- We use enhanced cleaning procedures between all patient visits
- We use a Chlorox 360 electrostatic application twice daily to all office surfaces
- All patients are screened for symptoms of upper respiratory illness prior to entry
- Appropriate wait times following illness are enforced prior to assessment in our office
Welcome to our Practice!
At Carlisle Ear Nose & Throat we recognize that you have a choice when it comes to your preferred ear, nose and throat specialist (known as an otolaryngologist). That's why we want you to be as relaxed and informed as possible about our practice; ear, nose and throat related health issues; and treatment options. We've created this information-rich website to give you 24/7 access to an array of the most common ear, nose and throat topics. The more you know, the more comfortable we hope you and your family will be with our otolaryngology practice.
This website also contains information about our doctors, locations, hours, emergency practices and more. We believe our website is the best way for you to stay connected to our practice and get the highest quality ear, nose and throat support.
On behalf of all the Carlisle Ear Nose & Throat otolaryngologists and staff, we welcome you to our practice and look forward to helping you and your family preserve a lifetime of good health.